Red Frog for Families
13 Kelton St
Cardiff NSW 2285
02 8060 6499
Red Frog for Families is a family business that seeks to help other families to thrive within the challenges of family members with disabilities, poor health, or learning difficulties.
More coming soon
If you live in an area that does not have a stockist and would really like one near you, print the pdf below and give it to a store local to you that you feel would benefit from being one of our stockists.
This would suit play café’s, Occupational Therapist rooms, Speech Therapist rooms, children’s store, Toy stores, any shop that has children or carers of children.
Download and print this PDF and provide it to someone that you wish to stock our products.
To be a stockist for One Stop Sensory Shop is quite easy.
You fill in an application, if you qualify you will receive a shelving unit (180 cm tall x 55 cm wide x 40 cm deep) with our logo and information, you will receive a choice of the standard sampler products or the Therapist stand. . The sampler stand has 30 of our most popular sellers. You will receive Brochures and a folder with information about all the products. This stand and contents are valued at over $1,000.00.
All this stock and shelving is on consignment, you pay nothing up front. For no cost at all you can have 30 of my best selling items in your shop and you will receive 20% of all sales. You will be contacted by our stockist manager who will help you with layout and any questions you may have. We can increase stock levels and choice as time shows what is most required in your shop and region. If you wish we can use you as a base for clients to pick up stock if they order something specific that is not on the current shelving unit.
The advantages of becoming a Stockist for One Stop Sensory Shop include:
- You will have access to our clientele throughout Australia.
- You will be listed on our stockist page, with the name of your store, location and a map and a little blurb about your shop or therapy rooms.
- We will also link to your store or rooms if you have a webpage.
- You will be represented in our newsletters and if you are having any sales or events in your shop they can also be put in our newsletter.
- Our Therapy stand has products commonly used by Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists that they may wish for their clients to purchase.
One Stop Sensory Shop is a very well established brand in the special needs community, and in 2014 the website attracted more than 330,000 visitors. So if you're interested in being part of the One Stop Sensory Shop network, gaining new customers and increasing your stock range, please fill in the form and we will be in contact with you shortly.