All orders are automatically processed on our secure online system and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. Once an order has been shipped we incur non-refundable fees. While we understand that orders might need to be changed, we are unable to process changes free of charge after the order has been shipped.
We will strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
• If you cancel your order prior to shipment your order will be refunded.
• If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, please follow our Return Policy below. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
All requests for returns must be made by contacting our office on 0435 806 026 or emailing [email protected]
Your order number, reason for return, contact name and phone number, and whether you want refund or replacement, must be stated. Your request will be attended to promptly and our staff will contact you by phone or e-mail to discuss further.
Returns Acceptance Policy
• A return must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date.
• You will be issued a free pre-paid postage satchel for returning your purchases ONLY for the following reasons:
- One Stop Sensory Shop Pty Ltd error
- Defective on arrival (please provide pictured of the damage)
• A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all other returns.
• Return freight must be arranged by you for all other returns
• Returned products must be in their original packaging.
• If your return is accepted a credit will be effected to you on receipt of the returned product.
Processing of your refund may take up to two weeks from the date of receipt of your return.
• If you choose to replace your item, we will ship out a chargeable replacement for you, and we will refund you the amount of the original order when we receive your return.
• Custom order items and discontinued items are not refundable.
If your situation is not listed in this policy or you feel you have unique circumstances, please contact our staff on 0435 806 026 or email [email protected]
For products that are damaged in transit please notify the carrier immediately, take photos of the damage and contact our staff on 0435 806 026 or email [email protected]